Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Room service stories: will smith

That's rich. I dig "fail forward." Thx for the story. I met him for the briefest moment in the late nineties when I was working room service in SF. Took to his room two glasses of wine and a cheese and fruit plate. He didn't answer the door, But I kept trying, even calling his room. Normal protocol would be to leave the tray inside, but I was hesitant to do do considering his celebrity. I knocked a last time and then put the electronic key in the lock. I heard someone rushing to the door. Then the door opened just a crack and there was a shadowy Will Smith. He stuck his head out and told me in an exasperated and slightly impatient manner to leave the tray outside."  In flagrante dilecto. No tip, but a good laugh at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment